Photos by: Joy Arguil and Collin Yap
On April 28, a fashion show featuring the collection of yours truly and Dave Ocampo will be held also at Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall. The proceeds of this project will be used to help the victims of Mayon Volcano.
Last April 10, Duty Free Philippines launched an exhibit of my winning and notable national costumes. The ribbon cutting ceremony was held to launch the event and Parañaque Mayor Edwin Olivarez together with his wife, Madam Janet Olivarez, Past Governor of Lions Club International Leonida Bayani Ortiz, and the representative of the COO of Duty Free Philippines did the honor to cut the ribbon.
Some of the guests who attended were former congresswoman Lady Anne Sahidula, Governor of Rotary District 3810 Rudy Bediones, designer and beauty queen Joyce Pilarsky, Designer Circle Philippines President Johnny Abad, actor Ernie Garcia, Miss Philippine Youth 2017 Nadine Bornilla, some members of the All Nations Women’s League, and some relatives of mine who came all the way from Las Vegas and New Jersey who supported me in this event.
Mr. Universal Ambassador 2017 1st runner-up Paul Guarnes, Bb. Pilipinas 2018 semi-finalist Sandra Lemonon and Reina Hispano Americana 2017 winner Winwyn Marquez, all came to grace the national costumes they have worn when they competed in their respective pageants. Also present were some members of the press who came to grace the occasion like Mr. Noli Berioso of OPMB, Mr. Jonas Yu, Miss Joy Arguil, Miss Mitch Isip of GMA 7 and Mr. Collin Sarthou Yap of Fab Manila.
The exhibit showcases 10 of my winning and notable national costumes :
- Reina Hispano Americana 2017 Top 3 Best National Costume worn by Winwyn Marquez
- Pilipinas 2017 Best National Costume worn by Chanel Thomas
- Miss Grand International 2015 Best National Costume worn by Parul Shah
- Miss Global 2016 Best National Costume worn by CJ Hirro
- Miss Earth 2013 2nd place Best National Costume worn by Angelee Delos Reyes
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 top 10 Best National Costume worn by Sandra Lemonon
- Mister International 2015 Best National Costume worn by Reniel Villareal
- Mister Planet 2017 2nd Place in Best Nationa Costume worn by Arnold Provido
- Mister Ocean 2017 2nd Place in Best National Costume worn by Vincent Jarina
- Mr. Universal Ambassador 2017 Top 3 in Best National Costume worn by Paul Guarnes
The exhibit is a part of a fund-raising event which is being organized by the Rotary Club of 3810 San Marcelino and All Nations Women’s League, in cooperation with yours truly, Dave Ocampo, the Designer Circle Philippines (DCP), and Duty Free Philippines. This project is spearheaded by former president of Rotary Club District 3810 San Marcelino who also happens to be the former president of the All Nations Women’s League, Miss Arlene Jacobo.
Visit and shop at Duty Free Philippines Fiesta Mall if you want to see the exhibit of my winning national costumes in person. If you want to buy tickets to watch the fashion show and help victims of the Mayon Volcano, please contact Mr. Dave Ocampo at 09175588989. Buying tickets would give you an opportunity to help and you would also be issued a shopping card with 10 percent discount in all items at Duty Free Philippines.