Former Miss World -Philippines Catriona Gray, who landed Top 5 two years ago,was crowned Miss Universe-Philippines last night and won almost half of the special awards, including the Best in National Costume, Best in Swimsuit, Best in Long Gown, Miss Ever Bilena and Jag Denim Queen. Volleyball star, Michele Gumabao was chosen Miss Creamsilk. To all the winners…Congratulations!
Last night, all roads led to the Big Dome (Smart-Araneta Coliseum, Cubao) and witnessed the coronation night of this year’s new batch of Bb. Pillipinas queens chosen to represent our country in the various upcoming international beauty contests abroad. Below is the complete list of winners and the runners-up.
- Miss Universe Philippines 2018: Catriona Gray
- Bb. Pilipinas International 2018: Maria Ahtisa Manalo
- Bb. Pilipinas Supranational 2018: Jehza Mae Huelar
- Bb. Pilipinas Grand International 2018: Eva Patalinjug
- Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental 2018: Karen Gallman
- Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2018: Michele Gumabao
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 1st runner-up: Vickie Rushton
- Bb. Pilipinas 2018 2nd runner-up: Samantha Bernardo